------MJR 2017 TICKETS------
- MJR XX ticket or e-ticket (further - tickets) gives access to all events of Mėnuo Juodaragis XX festival during August 24-27, 2017 on the Dūburys lake island, Zarasai region, Lithuania.
- MJR tickets can be purchased either as a physical copy (printed) or electronic (e-tickets) – both are equally valid.
- The MJR ticket price includes payment for the event's programme, infrastructure fee and charges for ticket service/procession.
- MJR ticket is to be marked/scanned once and is valid for a single person only (one Family ticket is for a single family). In case of misuse, the ticket is foreclosed and entrance to the festival denied, with no possibility to purchase a new one again.
- Once purchased the MJR ticket is not to be exchanged to any other ticket form. Only in case the ticket was purchased before 1st of June, 2017, it could be returned and refunded until August 1st, 2017 – with a deduction of 10% as processing fees. Later refunds are possible only in case the event is cancelled, under terms stated by the organiser and by legislation of Republic of Lithuania.
- During entrance to the MJR festival, the ticket holder gets a special MJR wristband, which becomes his/her ticket during the whole festival time. You should keep both - the ticket and the wristband - safely until the very end of the event.
- An e-ticket holder must print out the unique PDF file that is sent via email on an A4 white sheet of paper and present on arrival to the festival. During entrance the e-ticket will be scanned and its holder(s) gets a special MJR wristband which becomes a valid ticket for the rest of the event.
- Purchased MJR e-tickets can also be presented via smart phone or other mobile devices. In this case, it is required that the original ticket’s PDF is saved on the device. The e-ticket’s owner is responsible for the legibility of the e-ticket.
- Each MJR e-ticket has a unique QR code, which should remain unblemished.
- Safety of the e-ticket is the sole responsibility of the ticket holder. Copying the e-ticket is strictly prohibited. Images (or parts of them) are not to be shared in any media is strictly. In case of an e-ticket being duplicated, it will be disregarded and entry will be refused.
- The MJR e-ticket is accepted only if presented itself (printed PDF or original file), meaning that it can't be replaced by presenting evidences of payment, printscreens, any other data or stories.
- The printed e-ticket (and original PDF file) should be safely kept to the end of the event.
- The MJR Family ticket / e-ticket is to be used by a single family – two adult parents and their child (children) up to 12 (twelve) years of age (inclusive).
- The MJR family ticket is a dedication to those brave parents coming to the festival with their preteen children. It does not include or determine other possible family relations or concepts.
- Documents proving parentage - child’s birth certificate or their copies, or guardianship documents, as well as ID documents of both parents – must be presented together with the Family ticket on the entrance.
- When presenting a Family ticket at the gate, all family members should enter together. If one of parents is missing, no refunds or deductions of the ticket price will be made.
- In case Family plans change and adults are coming without children or no suitable documents are presented, then an extra fee is added to make the price equal to that of two regular MJR tickets.
- Parents are fully responsible for their kids and must look after them carefully during the whole event.
- The MJR Family ticket and the festival wristband received should be safely kept until the end of the event.
------TICKETS with MJR WRISTBANDS------
- A ticket and the MJR textile wristband from previous festivals grant a special discount to the most loyal attendees of the event. The wristband must never have been removed. The festival’s regular attandee must be wearing a wristband when providing a ticket. Such tickets can only be purchased by personally arriving at the MJR bureau, which is in the Ragainė͟ shop in 3 Skapo street, Vilnius.
- Volunteers who still wear textile wristbands from 5 (five) previous MJR festival can exchange them for a free MJR ticket (invitation). All the wristbands must never have been taken off the wrist. If there is ground for doubt, the event organizer retains full authority to not provide a ticket, as well put the dishonest persons to shame. All the wristbands are cut off and remain with the organizer. One can do this only at the MJR agency in the Ragainė͟ shop in 3 Skapas street on a previously agreed time.
------SPECIAL MJR TICKETS and DISCOUNTS------
- For children up to 9 years of age (inclusive) the entrance is free.
- Special MJR tickets provide discounts to some age or social groups of the festival audience. Special MJR tickets are valid for full festival time. Purchasing and checking these tickets requires personal documents to prove the discount. If no suitable documents are presented, the special MJR ticket will be
disregarded and festival entrance denied.
Bicycle hike riders. A special price for MJR is set for bicycle riders who have crossed more than a 100 kilometres by bike to the place of the event. Discount is applied to officially registered MJR bicycle trek participants only (the information on this is provided on the website). These tickets are sold on the arrival at the festival entrance. Cyclers who have already purchased the full price MJR tickets should receive the relevant reward on the gate.
- Youngsters (inclusive until the age of 14) – require an age proving document. While purchasing the tickets and throughout the whole festival children must be supervised by grownups.
Tickets are only purchasable at the festivals entrance.
- Seniors – a pensioner’s card is required.
Tickets are only purchasable at the festivals entrance.
- Disabled – a disability card is required.
Tickets are only purchased at the festivals entrance.
- Residdents of Zarasai rural neighbourhood – a document (an ID with a registered place of residence or a reference from a place of employment or education). These tickets are only purchasable beforehand (until the first day of the festival) at the Centre of Tourism Information (Sėlių a.1, Zarasai). A service fee is applied.
- Sholars of Zarasai neighbourhood – a valid student’s ID is required provided by an education institution of Zarasai rural neighbourhood Tickets are only purchased at the festivals entrance.
------COMMON RULES of MJR FESTIVAL------
- Upon purchase of any MJR ticket, its holder agrees to follow the rules of the MJR festival and basic principles of public events attendance (based on common sense and good will).
- It is FORBIDDEN to bring to the festival territory any kind of alcohol, drugs, guns and other dangerous or poisonous things. Abundantly drunk, spaced-out and aggressive people will be denied.
- Political propaganda, agitation or display of symbols not agreed upon with the organizers will not be tolerated.
- MJR festival is taking place on a beautiful and fragile territory in nature. So every visitor must follow the strict rules of the site’s preservation - no damage to Nature, no littering and no plant plucking! Please take all your things with you when leaving. Please respect Mother Nature and each other.
- The use of photo and video cameras on the festival ground is not restricted, except the areas of performances marked. We kindly ask to respect the attendees’ privacy. The organizers of the festival retain the right to non-commercially use all images of the MJR festival that were made and published without talking this over with their authors.
- The event organiser is not responsible for changes of the programme if they happen because of weather or unavoidable reasons.
We trust in MJR visitors' conciuosness and good will.
Should You need any further assistance on the festival issues, please contact us: email: email@example.com, or tel. +370 700 77874.
The Mėnuo Juodaragis festival is organised by the non-profit public institution "Baltijos griaustinis" (Baltic music label "Dangus"). While being in Vilnius, You are welcome to visit our shop "Ragainė" Skapo str. 3 , open 12:00 - 19:00 daily.
Festival website - www.mjr.lt