PARKing @ mjr 2023
Number of cars at our festival is getting bigger and bigger every year. It is a great challenge to organisers and visitors, everyone wish to celebrate Juodaragis surrounded by Nature, but not the cars! That is the reason why we invite everyone to protect nature in Dūburys island and use free parking near the island. It is only 200-500 meters away from festival gates.
This year we offer you a new possibility – transportation of the baggage . If you feel that travelling to the island with your hands full of things is too difficult we invite you to use a special MJR bus that will take them to the camp. Bus starts its journey at the festival Gates.
Entrance to Dūburys island with a car is very limited and paid, we invite you to choose this option only if it is more of a necessity rather than convenience.
PARKING ON MJR XXIII FESTIVAL:
PARKING at the MJR XXIII FESTIVAL:
A – Parking near the island – FREE
(Distance till the island 200~500 m)
B – Protected parking near the Gates – 25 Eur
C – Parking inside the island – LIMITED SPACE!:
For the car – 50 Eur
For the campervan – 70 Eur
For the motorbike – 30 Eur
Parking arrangements and prices are driven by the need to protect the island’s roads and reduce traffic for organisational and security reasons.
Please note! – Due to weather conditions, the number of vehicles allowed on the island can change, so this facility is not reserved or guaranteed in advance. Upon Your arrival, our dedicated team will do their best to assist You.
• Parking tickets are only available at the Festival Gate during the event.
• There will be bio-toilets at the off-island car parks..
• Early arrivals on the first day of the festival will have the opportunity to park on the island with their car and tent side by side. This option is mainly for families with small children. The site is limited and closes when it fills up. Spaces are not reserved.
• Entry to the island is a single way, and re-entry is not possible or must be purchased again.
• It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to park cars in non-designated areas or leave them on the road!
ARRIVING BY CAMPERVANS:
There are separate pitches on the island for campers and caravans. They are limited in size and are usually filled by festival-goers on the first day of the festival (Thursday). For those arriving on or after Friday, we will only be able to offer paid campervan parking if there are spaces left.
Please be aware that at the festival you will probably have less camping space around your campervan than you might be used to. Please be compact and considerate, and be understanding of the requests and instructions of the festival volunteers.
There are no electrical hook-ups for campers on the service island.
It is also convenient to park in the free pitches outside the island.
We thank you for your kindness and patience